The research community at TU Dublin, Blanchardstown is involved collaboratively with research projects with industry, community organisations and different agencies in the locality. Some of these include the National Road Authorities, IBM, Intel, ESB and the Health Service Executive.
As part of the strategic plan 2006-2011 "Making Education Accessible" the institution recognizes that one of its core activities is Research and has established itself as a significant member of the research community within the third level education sector in Ireland since it opened in 1999. The LINC Centre (Learning and Innovation Centre) at TU Dublin, Blanchardstown is the centre which supports the research activities taking place in the Institute supporting technology transfer activities, applied research links with industry and links to the funding agencies for the research activities in the Institute.
Browse the TU Dublin, Blanchardstown Campus Collections:
- Avionics Research
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Computational Functional Linguistics
- Computer Science Education
- Data Science
- Graphics and Gaming Research Group
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Localisation for Mobile Phones Games
- Network Security and Digital Forensics Group