Available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike 4.0 International Licence
5.3 EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES
Cathal Brugha Street College was formally known as Saint Mary's College of Domestic Science. The building was designed by Robinson and Keefe Architects as an Institute for Women's work, and incorporates many of the features used in their earlier Technical School and Library in Marino Mart, Fairview. The sculpture at the corner of the building nearest O'Connell Street by Hayes, shows women displaying the skills learned in the College, such as knitting.
City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee, "Saint Mary's College of Domestic Science: Prospectus 1941-42" (2015). History. 2.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Published by City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee, 1941.